Become an Au pair in France –
Online registration !
-We offer a personalized coaching and a follow-up during your entire stay
-You will have a private bedroom and full board
-You will get pocket money (80 euros minimum) in exchange of up to 25 hours of work per week (looking after the children and some household duties)
-You could attend french classes during your free time
-After 6 months placement you will have one week paid holidays
-Like looking after children
-Have at least 2 childcare references (not part of your family)
-Be between 18 and 28 years old
-Be flexible and like sharing family life
-Have a driving licence is really appreciated
-Be a non-smoker
-Introduction of several families (one at a time)
-Contact with them
-Support in administrative procedures and help for the visa if needed
-Advice before your arrival in France, organization of your arrival, local correspondent
-Regular meetings (long stay placement only)
-Access to a member area and connection with other Au pairs
-2 to 3 months in the summer (if you are European)
-6 to 12 months all year round
How to register
You are a European citizen – Click here to learn more about the program
You are not a European citizen – Click here to learn more about the programme
You will complete the online application in French or in English. This will last approximately 20 minutes.
Moreover, you can upload or send us by email :
- an identity photo in colour, think about smiling
- a Dear host family letter in French or in English to your future family. You can describe your family, your hobbies, the reasons why you would like to be an Au pair in France. The most important is to speak about your childcare experiences (ages, names of the kids, activities you love doing with them …)
- your photo album (smiling pictures, of you, your family, you and the children you babysit)
- if possible the link for your video (2-3 minutes of presentation, write about your childcare experiences, make a dynamic and smiling video, a sequence with the children you look after is usually highly appreciated)
- a copy of your passport if you are not European or a copy of your identity card or passport if you are European. This document needs to be valid 6 months minimum after the theoretical end of your stay
- a medical certificate filled by your medical doctor of less than 3 months,
- your criminal background check of less than 3 months
- your driving licence if you have it
- a copy of your birth certificate
- your diplomas and other certificates (High school or University diploma, French level certificate, childcare diploma, etc …)
⚠️ Note : Once you’ve sent your application to us, you can’t change the information anymore.
As soon as we receive all the needed documents, we will contact you in order to have an interview. This conversation will help us to know you better and to understand your motivations. Once your application is validated, we’ll find you a family who fits to your needs as quickly as possible.
Feel free to contact us by email, by skype (our id is feerevee) or by phone ☎️ + 33 (0)1 41 44 01 85 for any information.
It’s your turn !