English Tutor in France
J’ai deux amours mon pays et Paris.
France is recognized worlwide for its tourist sites, gastronomy and romance. Come and immerse yourself in this new culture.
In Paris, you can admire the Eiffel Tower, the most famous French monument, with a height of more than 320 meters, you can learn and understand history at the museum the Louvre, while tasting macarons, croissants or baguettes straight from the oven.
France has a choice of 13 regions for you to explore. For example, in Brittany you could taste crêpes and discover traditional dance, there is Normandy and the Mont Saint Michel and its cliffs, the Loire region and its castels, the Alpine region with the Mont Blanc and its ski slopes or Corsica with beautiful beaches and hiking.
Few cities : Paris, Versailles, Bordeaux, Lyon, Marseille
Currency : euro €
Cette page est disponible en : Français
“Thanks to this experience as an au pair I improved my french I discovered a new culture and I met new lovely friends“
Marta, Mexican, Au pair in Paris during 1 year
You’re an English Native Speaker French and you wish to teach English in France :
– Length of stay : 1 to 3 months
– Required age : 18 to 28 years old
– Cities : throughout France and especially in Paris and the Paris area
– Helping with speaking and listening skills in English : 15 hours / week.
– a private bedroom and full board
– Free days : you have at least one day off per week.
– A carefully selected host family : you are totally immersed in a French family and you are considered as a part of the family. You improve your knowledge of the French culture
– Our support : a local agency available if you need any help 24 hours a day, organisation of meetings / events all year long
– French classes : during your free time, you can attend French classes. The cost is 150 € / month on average